Comunidad Latina Federal Credit Union (CLFCU) Union is a not-for-profit financial institution serving the community of Santa Ana, California. To qualify for Membership you may live, work, worship or attend school in the city of Santa Ana.
Mission: Serve our community by offering unique, empowering, affordable financial services with compassion, care and dignity.
Vision: To be the trusted financial institution of choice for our underserved community by providing access to quality financial services and education that will help our community reach financial stability and overall improved qualify of life.
- Look out for the members' best interest, do what is best for the member.
- Treat members with dignity, respect, sincerity and compassion.
- Have fun!
- Empower team members and members through knowledge.
- Embrace change and strive for excellence.
- We will build trust with our members and we will conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity.
We are the only Credit Union in Orange County that offers personal and auto loans to individuals with Matricula Consulars and Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITINs) at low interest rates.
Each deposit is an investment in the community. CLFCU is owned by all of our members.
We invite you to visit our branch so we may begin to help you succeed financially.